When COVID-19 came to America in March, it changed our lives and livelihoods in many ways, with much human suffering. Perhaps you lost your job, tested positive for COVID-19, or even watch a loved one die of COVID-19. What have we learned since it started here? What is the truth about COVID-19, and how can we use these insights to help move forward?
The official narrative is that COVID-19 is like a giant hurricane that struck our entire nation and the world, a deadly killer virus that is spreading rapidly, with a new surge now underway.
Dr. Robert Redfield, Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), recently stated: “I actually believe they [the next 3 months] will be the most difficult time in the public health history of our nation”. Our government leaders, federal, state, and local agencies are doing the best they can to deal with it and protect the American people, and the mass media and social media are doing their best to keep us informed about this killer virus. If we all wear masks, keep social distance, curtail meeting with groups, and take the vax*cine when it is available, we will get back to normal as soon as possible.
An alternative scenario is that at the same time many dedicated leaders and agencies are doing the best they can to deal with COVID-19 and protect the American people, there is an underlying reality that becomes apparent when we look more closely: that although the virus is real, the COVID-19 pandemic crisis was nurtured and promoted with faulty tests, false numbers of deaths, restrictions, and lockdowns beyond what is called for, for ulterior purposes that have nothing to do with a coronavirus or public health.
The following is an attempt to explore this situation more fully. While new viruses may emerge in the future, this is a focus on COVID-19. The Key Points are an attempt to summarize the findings, and the many sources are listed so you can check these issues out and make your own decisions about these scenarios. As many of these key points and studies contradict the official narrative, it is important to view these reports (from 107 sources, mostly scientists and medical professionals) with open but critical minds. We are to question everything, and always seek the truth, for it will set us free.
Contents of This Document
Key Points with Details
- How to create a pandemic – change the definition.
- COVID-19 has not killed off more of the population than would have died in any given year anyway.
- Up to 90% who’ve tested COVID positive were wrongly diagnosed.
- The number of hospitalizations always increase at this time of the year.
- Mainstream media and federal agencies engage in alarming and fearmongering.
- Scientific studies of masks reveal they are not effective at stopping the spread of COVID-19.
- Lock downs and other drastic measures for the public are unwarranted and actually do more harm than they do good.
- There are viable remedies for COVID-19 currently available.
- Three overall assessments of COVID-19 Summary
You can see the document here: https://wp.me/accVMc-iT.
Professor Emeritus, University of Arkansas